ML / AI is becoming a disruptive technology in any sector, transforming the way we build software and technology across verticals. Model observability is the new amazement category which Superwise leads to enable enterprises to use and monitor AI on a real-life basis outside of the lab. Working closely with the most advanced AI/ML teams in the globe to shape the way people deploy, monitor, and manage ML-based applications and shape the MLOps ecosystem.
Superwise model observability gives teams visibility and context into their models’ behaviors, so organizations can easily express and monitor model risks as they relate to your business. With Superwise, data scientists, ML engineers, and business ops get intuitive model observability without the alert fatigue, so you can be confident about your model management and focus on the fun things in life, like building newer, better models.
Superwise is looking for a talented Senior Fullstack Engineer to join our core team, shape the roadmap and take a key role in the development and implementation of our core product and help us build our major web app from the ground up.
We are looking for a senior fullstack engineer to join our rapidly growing team. As a full stack engineer, you be in charge of:
- Developing scalable services and APIs in a cloud-based microservice ecosystem.
- Developing End to End features which include FE and BE development (50% FE / 50% BE).
- Design and develop features in high quality, employing clean code principles and testing methodologies.
- Working closely with the product and designers.
- Responsible for the communication between FE and BE and API management.
- Developing the web application of Superwise.
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
Knowledge & Skills
- An advanced understanding of technologies such as TypeScript, React, Node.js, and ES6.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience.
Ability to plan and lead development activities.
- Experience developing end-to-end features in modern frontend frameworks, such as: React, Redux, Mobx, etc.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Experience in distributed scalable Backend technologies, such as Microservices, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with git, dockers, and other CI \ CD concepts
- Experience with Cloud environments (GCP, AWS).
- Passion for coding, Devotion to the cause, and highly independent.
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in a microservices architecture on top of Kubernetes.
- Background in the ML domain.
If you love finding creative ways to leverage new technologies to make meaningful business impact, leading other engineers on that path, versatile and willing to work at all levels of the code stack, like talking to customers for feedback, have an uncompromised passion for sleek and delightful experiences and designs – Superwise is the place for you.