ML/AI is becoming a disruptive technology in any sector, transforming the way we build software and technology across verticals. Model observability is the new amazement category that Superwise is leading to enable enterprises to use and monitor AI on a real-life basis outside of the lab.
Superwise model observability gives teams visibility and context into their models’ behaviors, so organizations can easily express and monitor model risks as they relate to your business. With Superwise, data scientists, ML engineers, and business ops get intuitive model observability without alert fatigue, so teams can be confident about their model management and focus on the fun things in life, like building newer, better models.
Superwise is looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer to join our core team, shape the roadmap and take a key role in the development and implementation of our core product and help us build our major web app from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and iterate on features with User Experience (UX), Product Manager (PM), and backend peers.
- Develop frontend solutions that are scalable, reliable, and usable.
- Engage stakeholders in critical decisions and design choices.
- Mentor junior engineers on the team and provide technical guidance.
- Establish a culture of excellence and high quality for the team.
- 4+ years of experience as a FrontEnd Engineer.
- An advanced understanding of technologies such as TypeScript, React, Node.js, ES6.
- CSS expertise & experience creating scalable and maintainable component libraries.
- Experience in designing, implementing, and testing complex and scalable web applications.
- Experience working with Product Managers and Designers to bring ideas to reality.
- Experience with global large scale production releases with multiple development.
- Ability to plan and lead development activities involving junior developers.
- Team player can-do attitude.
Nice to have:
- Experience with test stack, e.g: Cypress, Jest.
- Familiar with ChartJS library.
- Familiar with Docker and CI-CD.
- UX Experience, Funnels & Product understanding.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.