Superwise.ai enables business and operational teams to take ownership of the health of their AI environments. Our AI Assurance platform monitors AI models and can detect and solve issues in real-time, rather than taking the reactionary approach triggered by dropped business KPIs which most often occur only after an error has become an issue. Superwise bolsters trust in Machine Learning models for business leaders and operational teams who no longer need to rely on individual data science teams to ensure that their Artificial Intelligence is functioning properly. The Superwise SaaS based AI Assurance platform includes AI performance management, bias detection, explainability and AI analytics capabilities.
The Sales Development Representative is a critical role on the Superwise Global Sales team. This is a high profile, high impact position responsible for identifying, developing, qualifying and generating sales opportunities through inbound and outbound sales development activities. You will be responsible for researching, contacting and engaging targeted accounts and decision makers via email, social media (primarily LinkedIn) and direct phone/video conversations. This role is one of the first touch points for Superwise prospects and helps sets the tone for the entire sales cycle. You’ll work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify key targets, execute on lead generation campaigns and follow-up on inbound leads.We’re looking for a collaborative, motivated and energetic individual – an ambitious self-starter who is tenacious and organized in their approach – who can work in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, high growth, technology start-up on the ground floor and play a key role supporting the team bringing Superwise to the market. Significant opportunity for growth and career advancement as SDR team expands and grows.
- Researching and prospecting into accounts to identify contacts, generate interest, qualify sales opportunities and secure meetings
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Schedule appointments, demos and introducing leads to additional Superwise sales contacts
- Developing, implementing and managing demand generation campaigns working directly with marketing and sales team leaders.
- Meet and exceed weekly, quarterly and annual KPI’s, goals and objectives
- Nurturing leads by building initial relationships with key decision makers, identifying unique customer needs and educating prospects.
- Collaborate with CEO, GM and sales/marketing team leaders on strategic sales approaches, demand generation campaigns, messaging and process
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Hubspot CRM
- Assist in the overall development, growth and global scaling of demand generation program and strategies
Qualifications and Strengths:
- 1-5+ year of sales related experience in a Sales Development, Account Executive, Business Development, Customer Success or related position
- Experience interacting with leads, prospects and customers while handling initial discovery calls and identifying sales opportunities
- Experience selling technology/SaaS software solutions
- Track record of meeting or exceeding demand generation and/or sales related goals by building rapport with prospects.
- Experience managing/executing demand generation campaigns and prospecting via LinkedIn, Emails and phone calls.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written), coupled with a positive and energetic presence over phone, email and video calls
- Self motivated, fearless, positive tenacious, confident, energetic, independent with an attention to detail and follow-up
- Organized communication, follow-up, timeline management and documentation
- Team player who jumps right in and is comfortable in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience or interest in machine learning, Artificial Intelligence or data science a plus.
- Experience working with Hubspot or Salesforce CRM’s and LinkedIn Sales Navigator a plus.
- Collaborative team player who can manage geographical, cultural, and time zone differences
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university strongly preferred
Highly competitive compensation package, including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in this exciting, new emerging category of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.