Superwise enables business and operational teams to take ownership of the health of their AI environments. Our AI Assurance platform monitors AI models and can detect and solve issues in real-time, rather than taking the reactionary approach triggered by dropped business KPIs which most often occur only after an error has become an issue. Superwise bolsters trust in Machine Learning models for business leaders and operational teams who no longer need to rely on individual data science teams to ensure that their Artificial Intelligence is functioning properly. The Superwise SaaS based AI Assurance platform includes AI performance management, bias detection, explainability and AI analytics capabilities.
The Sales Coordinator is a key member of the Superwise Global Sales team. You will help manage a variety of projects within sales including primary ownership and responsibility for Trial Success Management, managing prospect and client relationships/communications, ongoing ownership of CRM related information and sales related reporting. Your job is to help ensure complete sales team success including managing and removing any barriers to successful sales calls, meetings, trials and related operations no matter the complexity of the task at hand. This is a high profile, high impact position. We are a highly collaborative team, working side by side with our Operations, Marketing, Customer Success groups. This is an opportunity to join a fast paced, high growth, technology start-up on the ground floor and play a key in overall sales success. Significant opportunity for career growth.
- Sales support, project management and business coordination on sales, partnership and business development related activities and special projects
- Primary day-to-day contact for enterprise level sales prospects that have engaged with Superwise on a trial basis.
- Responsible for all related trial activities to ensure successful trial experience by acting as Trial prospects’ key point of contact
- Coordinates all internal sales related project management and external communications related to sales prospects, new trials and existing customers.
- Assist in the positive development and growth of sales prospect relationships
- Plays a leading, critical role in the overall sales success and revenue growth of the company by ensuring successful Trial Management, demand generation and sales support
- High profile position reporting directly to Chief Revenue Officer and will work very closely with Superwise co-Founder and CEO
- Work closely with Superwise leadership team to provide feedback and input related to ongoing sales activities, trials and existing customer communications.
Qualifications and Strengths:
- 2+ years of customer facing, sales support experience
- Sales or Customer Success/Customer Support experience related to client education, training and and ongoing support
- Comfortable communicating with executive and management level decision makers both internally and externally
- Strong Project Management experience and verbal/written communication skills is a must with illustration of exceptional organization, communication, follow-up, timeline management and documentation
- Collaborative team player who can manage geographical, cultural, and time zone differences
- Self-starter, motivated and proactive with ability to balance multiple tasks and assignments.
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience working with CRM (Hubspot or Salesforce.com)
- Prior start-up company experience, SaaS related sales/support or understanding of Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university strongly preferred
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in this exciting, new emerging category of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence.