Superwise is looking for a full stack engineer and you have the chance to be one of the first members in Superwise.
If you love finding creative ways to leverage new technologies to make meaningful business impact, leading other engineers on that path, versatile and willing to work at all levels of the code stack, like talking to customers for feedback, have an uncompromised passion for sleek and delightful experiences and designs – Superwise is the place for you.
What so we do at Superwise? We are solving model observability for high-scale ML operations.
Great observability needs to support high-scale, and when it comes to models, once they’re in production and business-critical, they scale like nothing else in the engineering world. A model (singular) is relatively easy to monitor and maintain. The same cannot be said when you have dozens, hundreds, or thousands of models running in the real world, each made up of hundreds to thousands of features. The amount of noise and alert fatigue that can result is no joke. Superwise model observability delivers visibility and context into models’ behaviors, so our customers can easily express and monitor model risks as they relate to their business. With Superwise, data scientists, ML engineers, and business ops get intuitive model observability without the alert fatigue so they can be confident about their model management and focus on the fun things in life like building newer, better models.
We are looking for a full stack engineer to join our rapidly growing team.
As a full stack engineer you be be in charge of:
– Developing End to End features which includes FE and BE development.
– Developing scalable services and APIs in a cloud based microservice ecosystem.
– Design and develop features in high quality, employing clean code principles and testing methodologies.
– Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
Knowledge & Skills
– 3+ years of relevant work experience.
– 3+ years working with Python/Node.JS/GoLang.
– 2+ years of experience in one of the following web frameworks: Angular, React, Vue.
– Experience developing end-to-end features in modern FrondEnd frameworks, such
– Experience in distributed scalable Backend technologies, such as: Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, SQS environments.
– Experience with git, dockers, and other CI CD concepts
– Experience with Cloud environments (GCP, AWS).
– Passion for coding, Devotion to the cause, and highly independent.
– Team player, can-do attitude
Nice to have:
– Experience with common Python frameworks such as: FastAPI, Pandas, Sqlalchemy..etc.
– Experience with GraphQL.
– Experience working with MQ. e.g: Kafka, RabbitMQ.
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
– Experience working in a microservices architecture on top of Kubernetes.
– Something about background in ML