Superwise is about solving model observability for high-scale ML operations.
Great observability needs to support high-scale, and when it comes to models, once they’re in production and business-critical, they scale like nothing else in the engineering world. A model (singular) is relatively easy to monitor and maintain. The same cannot be said when you have dozens, hundreds, or thousands of models running in the real world, each made up of hundreds to thousands of features. The amount of noise and alert fatigue that can result is no joke.
Superwise model observability gives you visibility and context into your models’ behaviors, so you can easily express and monitor model risks as they relate to your business. With Superwise, data scientists, ML engineers, and business ops get intuitive model observability without the alert fatigue so you can be confident about your model management and focus on the fun things in life like building newer, better models.
Superwise is looking for a talented Frontend developer to join our core team, shape the roadmap and take a key role in the development and implementation of our core product and help us build our major web app from the ground up.
- 4+ years of experience as a FrontEnd developer
- 3+ years of experience with Angular.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 2+, RxJS (AG 10 used in a project).
- Good knowledge process of Angular Change Detection, and optimizations ways.
- Strong understanding of User Experience & Interface design concepts and standards.
- Experience in server and client software development – advantage.
- Knowledge of web-related client design patterns, frameworks, and components libraries.
- Team player, can-do attitude
- Experience with global large scale production releases with multiple development.
- Ability to plan and lead development activities involving junior developers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Nodejs.
- Experience in Frontend software architecture in significant projects.
- Familiar with ChartJs library.
- Experience in developing in cloud environments (GCP AWS preferred)
- E2E testing experience (Cypress, Selenium or other).
- Familiar with Docker and GitLab CI.
- UX Experience, Funnels & Product understanding